| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 170 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 170 | FWIW, My Canadian 1940 GMC is a 1 ton model 9400. I don't believe a 1 ton was offered in the US that year. From what I can tell, my 1 ton is basically a 3/4 ton with heavier rear springs and larger rear brakes and 17" wheels. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the rear fenders on my 1 ton are the same as 1/2 and 3/4 ton. Steve | | |
| |
| |