| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 5 | I am looking for some plain old steel wheels with an eight lug pattern. Does anyone know what year range late model chevy or ford wheels will bolt up with no offset issues?
Also if I am running the original drums, do I need to run 16" wheels or will 15" work?
Split rims have got to go.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |