| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#19688 07/23/2004 8:34 PM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | That extra pep and response is nice huh! I basically got the same setup with GM HEI. "Truckedup" hooked me up with a Holley 450 cfm w/ vac. sec. I like it. I like it a lot! I was just offered an 8 lug Dana with approx. 3.55 gear (may be a bit high but, at least I can buy gears that don't cost $468!) from a '68 Chevy truck. Yeehaw! Get me to that freeway! | | |
| |
| |