| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | I've been searching for two 7.50R20 tires for a bigbolt chevy (1951) but have not found any. I have new tires all around the truck (8.25R20) but they rub the frame in the front on a stop to stop turn. The owners manual calls for the 7.50's. I know folks have run the 8.25's without a problem but if possible, I'd like to find the 7.50's.
Anyone know of a tire source? I can find 7.50's in a bias tire but not radials.
It's not a big deal but if anyone will know it is the folks using this website! Thanks. | | |
| |
| |