| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#19515 10/07/2003 4:11 PM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | If you want to use your 216 set up it will work fine. I have done this many times. I just make adaptor rings and tap them into the head to shim down the size for the 216 alignment rings. I have a long hill I test engines on and a 235 with the smaller 216 setup seems to make very little difference. 1941-49 big truck splash 235's used a 216 setup stock.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | |
| |
| |