| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 212 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 212 | Can anyone tell me what the oil filter looked like on a 1961 235 motor? Where did it fasten to the truck? My motor has some bolt holes on the lower drivers side that look like a filter may have been mounted there. If I am correct, would a filter from a 1963 6 cylinder bolt on? Or did the 1963 have a spin on filter? I think I know where I can get one from a 1963 car if it would work for almost nothing. Thanks Allen | | |
| |
| |