Tom, there are a few pictures of my engine on my web page. I do have a bunch of others that show the lines that I can scan and E mail to you, or I can take some digital pictures of whatever you need..

I made all my lines from standard brake line. I used a double flaring tool to make all the flares and bought the brass threaded adaptor fittings from NAPA..

For me, line bending is a very slow and tedious process. I wasted a few pieces trying to make the bends come out just right. Fortunately the stuff is cheap, lol.

It does dress up the motor quite a bit when the lines look nice. After they were done I cleaned them with steel wool and sprayed them with clear engine gloss to keep them looking good..

Are you running an oil filter on that motor ?


Bill M
53 GMC Hydra-Matic

Home Page
http://home.comcast.net/~bd97/index.html

When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing..