| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#19280 04/28/2003 4:23 AM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 92 | I am finally back to work on finishing my 270 and I am getting down to the final stuff. My problem is that I dont know where/how to route my fuel and oil lines around the engine. In fact, I am not sure that I know all the different locations where the oil lines join the block/filter/head.
My maintenance manual does not do a wonderful job of telling me so I am hoping that someone here can help.
I need a good resource with pictures. Anyone have any suggestions for oil and fuel specific instructions?
Thanks,
Tom
Whats down in the well comes up in the bucket, so watch who's KoolAid you drink.
| | |
| |
| |