| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Jon G, Rick Brown, Wally / Montana),
98
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 44 | Hey, thats it ! Thanks a lot. I see you have a '47 on an S-10 chassis. I'm leaning toward using the S-10 chassis under my '48. I Checked out the link to your club and saw pictures of your shop truck. Really nice. I've always heard of a "split manifold" on these old six-cylinders, and I see you have one. How is that done?
Do you have any pics of the S-10 conversion? Any " If I'd have known then, what I know now"-- type suggestions? I just returned fron the local salvage yard. Was looking for a long wheelbase chassis. The only one I found was bent in the front. Is the 118 inch wheelbase hard to find?
Hello, Welcome to America press '1' for English Puess '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English
| | |
| |
| |