| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#19165 01/13/2005 3:07 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 26 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 26 | I have a 66 C20 that had the 250 6 banger in it and the SM420 tranny originally. I am looking to keep the 4 speed but am looking @ getting a V-8 under the hood. I was told by one person that everything would bolt right up?? I did a couple measurements....the flywheel on the 6-cylinder engine and on the clutch plate the holes were 12.5" accross. On the 350 engine it measured 11" accross.
Do I need a different clutch plate? I'm probably just over-looking something?
Thanks a bunch for any help. | | |
| |
| |