| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Nick in Manitou),
70
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 | Has anyone lowered their trucks using Posies Dual Leaf springs or any of the mono leaf springs out there? The mono leaf just doesn't seem safe. I'm looking for a 3-4" drop and don't want to modify the frame if I don't have too. What do you guys think? I really don't want to do the IFS thing. I want to keep it looking old school.
Thanks, Andy | | |
| |
| |