Has any body used Chevy Duty's 10/12 bolt 3'' rear end spring perch set up and did you have issues w/ the U bolts being to short?? I am swapping the rear end and using the stock springs and one would think that if this kit was sold to customers of AD / TF's it should fit the standard stock springs. The kit is made by classis engineering in Calif. When I called (CD), and advised them of this they said send it back, that the 'U' bolts are one length only. :confused: Well heck I've got the whole enchialada apart and I'm NOT waiting another week or two for something they don't have/ supply. CD said I had to return the entire kit to get credit and the supplier only makes the 7'' size. I'm off to a local suspension shop and have 4 made to the correct length, it took a half an hour. But it cost me $36.00 MORE. It's just a big bummer to spend that kind of money and not get what you should gotten in the first place. Their U bolt length is 7'' from the inside curve to the end of the threaded rod and I can only get one turn on the nut w/ no lock washer, and you need at least 8''. the standard nuts are .5 to .6'' long + washer and lock washer. I guess I'm just posting this as an FYI.

Any thoughts


Gooday
Jim

small wheel moves by fire and rod,
big wheel fires by the grace of god,
everytime that wheel turns round,
bound to cover just a little more ground.