Quote
Originally posted by Richard:
http://www.geocities.com/chevroletc1070/wiringdias.html
This should be what you are looking for. I think the site is hosted by someone who visits here regularly.
Thanks for the link

Quote
Originally posted by Richard:

Why Datson crap? Why not something that GM uses?
I hardly find the datsun equipment "crap". The nissan TCU (timing control unit) cost me $2 at a junkyard with a wiring clip, and is capable of doing delay wipers, intermittent washer wipers, electronic dimming (w/memory - no more busted rheostats making the lights flicker), and fade-to-black for interior lights (LED or indacescent).

Furthermore, I have a '90 Maxima SE and a '92 Maxima, at 15 and 13 years old, respectively, all functions of the TCU are intact and working fine. I certainly can't say that of the flickering dash lights thanks to the crap combination switch/rheostat used for the headlights/running/dash/interior lights in either my '72 Cheyenne or the '83 K5 I used to own.

Basically, with this common $2 junkyard module I can integrate a lot more cool features than the $50+ module (maybe more, as per the faq thread) putter is looking at putting together a "kit" around in the thread that Fred T linked to on the 67-72 forums.


God is not on the side of the big armies, but of those who shoot best.

http://www.speedyoldtruck.com