Hi all,

Our First Car Show as an Entrant

First, I am glad the Bolt is back online. Sabrina and I participated in our first car show as the owners of a vehicle entered in the show. Our '59 made its debut to the local car enthusiast crowd over the Labor Day weekend. The truck received an award for “Mostly Stock Truck”. That was really cool!

The truck is now completed and should be coming home this weekend. The shop is doing some final touch ups this week. They are going over it after the show so they can catch any little battle scars from the show.

If you are interested in checking it out, here are links to pages on my site for the following:

Completed pictures of the truck

The truck at the show

Other cars and trucks at the show

More pictures from the car show

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend!


Jim Karras
Orange, CA
'59 Chevy Apache 32 Stepside Pickup
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet: www.59apache.com