I have been out trying to put new front shocks on my 52,,, I backed the truck out of the garage just far enough to still leave the front where the garage door is even with the truck, got me a nice shade, a any rate while I am under the front of the truck I hear the loud noise, yup, here comes the garage door down toward me and the truck, the first thought was I dont want it to hit my truck and the next thought is I had better get up off my back, I got up just in time to catch the door and make it reverse back up, it is suspose to have a safety deal where if it touches anything it will stop,, took a bit of force for it to stop,, the guy across the street was mowing his yard at the time and his lawn mower was quite noisy,, I guess this is what trip the deal, dont know, but you can bet I wont park or work on anything just under that door while it is up, and to top it off I have to go back to napa,, the shocks were about 4 inches to long, someone gave me a monroe number of le10003 , napa says it was not stocked but this cross number should work,, well guess what....I am taking my old one with me , it has some numbers on it plus I will give them Jim Carter ref number and see if that help, Jim carter is cheaper by about 3 bucks but I wanted to do it today,,, see ya later,, watch out for those remote garage doors...Fred