I know this topic has been discussed a little bit,
I tried out some "Speed Bleeders" I bought them yesterday down at Michael Waltrips favorite part store. Two bleeders for $13.99.
They worked very wonderful and I love them. I bleed the brakes my self and it was sweet moment.
I know there is a different method for bleeding brakes by your self, but I wanted to purge the system and get out all the old fluid because it had been setting for a while. That’s why I chose to go with the speed bleeders. Just keep pumping and filling the reservoir
I was wondering has anyone had any problems with them?
How long have you had them on your truck? Or other vehicle?
Do you trust leaving them on your vehicle during operation?
I cant believe Classic Performance Products is selling them for $30,00 EACH!! Good thing I didn’t fall for that one!
So now I have a running 235, I have brake peddle and a clutch, just need to put the gas tank back in and fix two flats and take it for my first maiden voyage.
Thanks for your input,
Billy