| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#18673 01/21/2005 4:20 AM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 | I'd say go ahead and put in the 11 inch set. You'll be glad you did later - especially if there's any chance that you may eventually hop up the small block.
I swapped out a stock 230 for a mildly modified 292. The stock clutch was a ten incher but I went up to an 11 inch just because it made logical sense to me - logical sense that I wanted to do easier BURNOUTS! :p
If I had it to do over again, I would go up to a 12 inch clutch - why not if the cost wasn't significantly higher than the 11 inch.
-ftyler | | |
| |
| |