| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#18669 01/18/2005 6:02 PM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 61 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 61 | I will be swapping out a 235 and putting in a small block. I understand I will need new motor mounts and bell housing. Can I use the 10" clutch and pressure plate and throw out bearing on this swap or will I have to go to the 11" that the v8 would have come with? Also, can i use the throw out bearing that i already have if in good shape? The 61 has a hyd. clutch assy. Thanks | | |
| |
| |