| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | Ficken's helped me out as well, and I want to give him a plug. I have a '45 and I had purchased some new arms and blades from Carter's. T1hey didn't fit and so I called Ficken. I had an ANCO adapter on the shaft which had a fine spline to adapt a more modern type arm. (Those always fell off at speed) He said take off the splines and-voila- a cross drilled shaft and the ability to put on the wire style wiper arms. They work and stay on now. (I'm glad they never have to move 6" of snow off the windshield) So Ficken's, thanks, and here's the link again. http://www.wiperman.com/ | | |
| |
| |