| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I broke in my brand new GoldWing in the Colorado mountains last week. The ADs are everywhere. Quite a few task force trucks too. Lots of Fords and Binders from the era too. A great many are on the road sporting new paint jobs.
Anyone looking for a project should consider looking there. I didn't check any out up close but I could tell from the road that the paint is not all sunburned off like they are here.
Last year after a trip to South Carolina I reported on the scarcity of old trucks there. It's sure not true about Colorado. | | |
| |
| |