| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 5 | Thank you so much Wrenchbender and Mr. Milliman! I am printing this out so my Dad can see it, as HE is the one who requested the oil slinger info, and is also the one who will be fixing the truck (which is a 1950, by the way). Once I get more information, I will let all of you know! Thanks again! ~Bethany
Really, the truck is my Mom's, I'm just the gopher! | | |
| |
| |