| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 | I need a shop manual for my '64 C10 but I notice from 'Chevy Duty' that I would need a 1963 full manual plus a '64 supplement - total cost $50!
For basic nuts & bolts stuff (suspension, brakes etc) can anyone tell me if I REALLY need both, or which one would be sufficient (presumably the '63 has most of the basics covered)
Are there any cheaper sources for these books? Thanks, Simon | | |
| |
| |