| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | JR Indy Welcome to the Bolt! I have some relative in Kendleville (sp?). There are a few bolters that are from IN. As for advice, I found my truck through an ad that a Placed online. When I made the decision to get an AD truck I posted want ads anywhere and everywhere that I could for free. It took me about 18 month to find exactly what I wanted but I did. I am sure you will find what you are looking for. By the way Tell EVERYONE that you are looking for an old Chevy Truck. You will be amazed at how many people say "oh I think so and so has an old truck out behind the barn".
Good luck!
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |