| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 37 | Thanks for the advice everyone, I'm gonna attempt to do this on Monday, that way if I need parts, it's not the weekend and hopefully I can find what I need.
Should I do a crappy job and I find this out during my test drive the hospitals are less full on Mondays!
Thanks again, Sam | | | |
Entire Thread
|
HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| sam49chevy | 07/08/2005 7:57 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| Fumblin46 | 07/08/2005 9:11 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| V6 jimmy | 07/08/2005 11:10 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| Fred T | 07/08/2005 2:33 PM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| truckernix | 07/08/2005 3:49 PM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| p.j. | 07/08/2005 5:46 PM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| sam49chevy | 07/10/2005 5:48 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| Bart | 07/10/2005 11:54 PM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| Highflyer | 07/13/2005 1:33 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| Tab | 07/14/2005 5:30 AM |
Re: HELP, ADVICE NEEDED 3/4 TON BRAKES
| sam49chevy | 08/03/2005 7:30 AM | |
| |
| |