'Bout now. Just got gobs of veggies from the neighbors. Fresh tomatoes, squash, onions, beets, peppers. The other neighbor has a milk cow ... makes the best ice cream

... or if you don't want to work that hard, is excellent in your coffee or a milk shake. Yummy.
I forget when they slaughter the pigs. That's always good eats. And I forget when it's deer season. But we have some of that in the freezer. And those cute turkeys will get their's come November. But we don't do fresh chickens or turkeys. I haven't gotten *that* gutsy yet. Fresh eggs, tho.
In about two weeks the canteloupe will be ready and maybe another week after that the watermelons will be ready to pick.
So, Fred. It depends on what you like to eat :0
Or better -- what do you like to COOK! We can put you in charge of the grill. Give us a warning and we'll order an authentic Stovebolt BBQ apron from the Hoo-ya shoppe.
Well, John's gone off to get mulch from the landfill with our old dump truck. I imagine he and the IH will have a good time (especially since the new owner put a brand-spanking new engine in it). Then he'll haul back some giz-mo that we'll use to reach the high up limbs in the tree to cut them down. I forgot what it's called.
Hmmm. I think I've said I forgot or don't remember in this post waaaaaaaaay too many times.
I'd better get some M & M's. They are always helpful in a crisis.
Later.
Peg