| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,479 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 3 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 3 | I have a 69' one ton with a 250 6 in it. I need to swap engines as this one is going south on me (knocking and using oil bad). My question is will my bell housing for the four speed that I currently have bolt up to a small block 283 that I want to put in it? Also, will the motor mounts need to be V8 motor mounts? Thanks for any advice in this swap. (I am still new at fixing these trucks up. I also have a 1966 C10 that I will begin working on this fall.)
Owen Miller
| | |
| |
| |