--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I know you guys love pictures so here is a link to a slide show of pictures. I hope it works.
I went to an old salvage yard that a 80 year old fella runs. He had a lot of stuff but I was disappointed in the old Chevy stuff, I was told by a friend he had a lot more. However it was cool to check out the vehicles. I could have salvaged two heaters but they were rusted and I didn't feel like pulling them and so forth.
Did snap a picture of a Chevy that I have never seen before. It was like a miniature panel, my guess is that it is a early station wagon.
There are 36 pictures, so enjoy. I know I did, oh I did find two Mustang II fully intact with the front suspensions complete. I am contemplating calling him and asking what he would want for the whole car.
Thanks to RT1 and Joker for letting me know the link failed. I will just post the links to the photos directly.
40\'s Chevy 50\'s Chevy 50\'s Chevy 2 60\'s Big Truck 60\'s Chevy 70\'s Chevy 6100 C10 Front End C20 Convertible AD GMC Delivery Van AD Dump Truck GMC GMC Dually GMC Stakebed Identity Crisis Poor AD Old AD Old Delivery Truck Old GMC Old Panel Old School Bus Old Suburban Panel Old Stakebed What Kind of Chevy? Wrecked Panel Thanks,
Chris