| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, texas46, Leo, 5 Window 9434, farmallb, Robert Crandall, Otto Skorzeny),
340
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I have a 39 or 40 carrier that I am going to use on my 37,I think its a little different then the 37/38 carriers but it was the closest I could find. I still dont have it on the truck yet,I have to get it and the rim for the spare blasted and painted. | | |
| |
| |