| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 | Hey Phil. Since you are in an answering mood. Where in Amarillo can I look for a carrier from a 68-72 3/4 ton Chevy or GMC to replace the 4:57 gears in my 48. I have been to Delany's once for a drive shaft, but that was before I had my 48. Any suggestions? My wife has to go back to the doctors on the 12th of Feb. and we may go the night before and spend the night with friends. Ralph | | |
| |
| |