| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,660 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I keep telling my wife we should just go out in the yard to find a Christmas tree. We have some 50 and 60 feet tall.
In the last couple years we've had a couple major trees fall, and I worry one might fall on one of my trucks. Why not cut one down instead?
But no, we'll drive 10 miles and pay $50 for a tree someone else cut. At least I'll be able to carry it home in a Stovebolt...
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |