| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 6 | Thanks for the quick reply and help. Don't know why I got a different answer - I called Chevy at 800/222-1020 so maybe I will try your number. That is an amazing collection of manuals on line you have there! | | |
| |
| |