| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 | How cheap?
My truck came with steel wheels that look like they came off of a late 90's Chevy mini-van. They fit. I put trim rings on them and left the center caps that were on the truck. It looks ok. I'm thinking about going to an earlier style center cap though. I'd expect these wheels would be pretty cheap at a salvage yard. I've seen some 56 small caps that I like. I just haven't checked to see if they'd fit the wheels. | | |
| |
| |