Quote
Originally posted by Barry Weeks:
In the recent "ebay forum" thread I saw a few complaints that the swap meet was hard to use and not user friendly. I view it everyday and find it very easy to use, so I'll tell you how Ken (Motion Guru)taught me to check it a couple years ago.
Good tip Barry.

I tried it, and it worked great, until I looked at an ad. Afterward, including contacting the seller, because I think I want the item offered, I clicked back, wanting to look at more items in the list.

I had to start over in the list.

Is there a smooth way to check the details on an ad, and then return to the list?


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...