Wow. I don't know what to say. I've been working on It Ran and the December newsletter all day ... and I thought I'd take a break to see if we were still getting "beat up" in here!

Golly, Barry ... that's a great "tip." Since John hasn't proofed the December newsletter, I'm gonna snag it and put it in there.

When someone submits a gallery photo and said they found it on our site ... wow, that really makes us happy. Just knowing that it works for folks.

So, all of your comments really "paid" for my day's work. Thanks.

And thanks to all of you. You all are what keep us going here.

And just wait 'til you see the December news!! grin

Don' expect it first thing in the morning, tho. I need John's help on a few things to finish up. He works better in the morning than evening. :p It could be because he's been working all day already wink

(And George -- yea. We keep trying to fix those things that are WHOOPS! -- thanks to those folks who let us know where they are!)

Peggy


~ One of many.