| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 | Bill if Norse needs the frame an other parts let me know. Love to help other members out. an I sure hate to take it to the scrap yard. What I do not need. And like I said do not have any plase to store the left overs. Have him e mail me at jaggagne@netzero. Im in Lodi Ca
annalei0
| | |
| |
| |