OK, Genie, if I'm limited to Stovebolt wishes here, I'll take the following:
1) Stock green 1969 Chevy C-10 4x4 short stepside with a 396 and 4-speed, air, heater, factory AM/FM, gauges with tach, tooled pattern interior in buckskin tan, tilt, tint, power windows and locks, Rallye wheels, winch, and slider window. With a million dollars in the bed, non-sequential bills, 10's 20's and 50's, please!
2) Stock white 1955 Cameo, 283 Power Pac engine w/dual quads, auto, www tires, radio, heater, outside visor, tint, air, and every available option I can have on it. With another mil in the bed.
3) Cream and black 1946 Chevy 1/2 ton, street rodded with a Chrysler 528" HEMI, auto, Ford 9" rear w/4.56 gears, Gear Vendors o/d unit, widened 18" factory-look painted steelies w/smooth chrome caps, leather interior, 22-gal fuel cell, lowered and slammed, air suspension with adjustable four-link rear, four-wheel ABS disc brakes, Be-Cool aluminum radiator, and road tunes. For starters. Oh, yeah, another million in the bed.
OK, Genie says I get three non-Bolt wishes, too! Score one for me!
1) 2001 Dodge Viper GTS (the one with the roof and the built-in helmet bubbles!). Last year for those beauties in blue and white. A magnificent beast and one of the hottest cars one could want to own!
2) 2005 Ford GT. That one looks even BETTER than sex! A rolling orgasmic fantasy car that looks as good as the 38-year-old original. I want one! If I ever won the big-a$$ MegaLotto, this would be the first car I currently do not own, that I'd go and get for my Jay Leno-style toy box.
3) 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt. One of the most stunning cars to ever be built by anybody! Only six were built, with two used at the Indy 500 (one was the pace car). The black car currently owned by the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles is the car I'd want, with the Walter P. Chrysler Museum car in Michigan the second choice (guess i can't be too choosy when there is only six!)
So, is the Thunderbolt a "bolt" in the not-so-strict sense?