1. 1933 Chev. 1/2-ton PU in straight, rust free original condition. Faded paint, some surface rust and a few dents and dings please. The wire wheels should run true and not wobble when driving.
2. 1940 Chev. Suburban. Same condition as above, but please add some faded out old lettering on the doors with the name of a resort. Could I get a restored wooden fishing boat to tow behind, or is that a whole 'nother wish? They would be hooked together permanently, so maybe it can be counted as one?
3. 1940 Chev. or GMC 1-1/2 ton tow truck with a round back tow bed with factory twin booms. This should really be a Marquette or Holmes wrecker body. Please add faded lettering from an old repair shop/junkyard/gas station to the doors and box. Oh, and this one needs a strong 261 to do the towing.
Specific enough John? I can add more if it's not. I can see all of these pretty clearly if I shut my eyes you know.