Part 2

The rain slowed today. I graded some of the area surrounding the house so it will drain properly but it was tooooo mushy I will dry again on a dryer day. Replaced several sprinklers and it started to rain again.

I picked up the garage a bit. Continued my fender stipping struggle. I am near finished. Whe I got bored with the stipping I took the makeshift grinder to the sloppy welds of the previous owner. I also tried to fill 2 small holes in the fender with my new welder and poor welding skills.

The holes are filled. I hope I will not be needing them for anything. eek

While welding I set the trash can on fire!
I know I can;t be the first to do that.
The rain can be usefull in these situations. I took the can outside and turned it upside down.

yard graded, sprinklers in, fender sorta stripped holed filled and the fire is out!

a better day today that yesterday.


Don't you know who I think I am?
I've been thinkin' about freaking out. If I could just find the time.
http://community.webshots.com/user/ifrizlfri