Checked out a free, "It Ran When I Parked It" IH T-9 bulldozer (comes with a heap of additional scrap metal, um, I mean a parts bulldozer). When I looked into that dark glass, I saw the end of my marriage. Wisely left it in place.

Also available was a '64 1-Ton Chevy van that had been cut down into a flatbed. Runs, some significant rust. Homemade cab modification and flatbed.

"What are you wanting for it?" sez I.

"Two," sez farmer.

"Two...?" asks I, hesitantly ...

"Thousand," sez farmer.

"Well, I check around and see if I know anyone who's interested," sez I, choking my urge to guffaw.

Went home and rearranged the shop, drove the JD 420 around and got the tires dirty. set fire to three burn piles grin

John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)