Last sunday our truck club went to Toys R Us to buy the toys we'll donate in a couple weeks to Toys for Tots. We buy these toys with the money we raise at our show in September the Midwest All Truck Nationals this year we were able to purchase $8100 worth of toys! It's pretty cool seeing the convoy of 20-30 trucks roll up with their beds full of toys. Anyway the reason for the post. We took my son and he had a great time.(some of you remember the posts about his room earlier this year) thought I would share some pictures of him from the toy buy..

OK, I've got it started now if I can just get away with these toys....
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/500/1100_2559__Small_-med.JPG

HEY!! Watch it there buddie !! HONK HONK Sunday drivers...
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/500/1100_2560__Small_-med.JPG

I think I'm lost.. Any of you guys know the way to the toy run? Maybe that guy there knows..
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/500/1100_25612__Small_-med.jpg

Ok, so it's a left, a right then another left? Mommy are you writing this down?
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/500/1100_25562-med.jpg

I guess I'll have to let daddy drive....

Mongo


Mongo's Garage
Vintage GM Truck's & Parts
https://mongosgarage.com