| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1946chevytruck, Gdads51, 55shaker, Swami29, Otto Skorzeny, 3800GUY, tclederman),
97
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,604 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#17421 02/19/2004 4:16 AM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 72 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 72 | Well it's taken me a while but I finally got the rear end out of my 77 GMC. I want to swap rear ends. There seems to be a few differences. One in particular is the spring mounts. On the 49, the axle mounts above the springs, while the axle for the 77 is mounted underneath the springs. How do I get around this? I want to leave the original springs in the 49. Or do I have to change them? If anyones knows where there is info on this, or any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
kskt4 | | |
| |
| |