Well, we haven't heard from him yet today ... so maybe?
COE - that's a good one. I like that one.
The name should mean something. When we left Kentucky, we brought a yearling with us and we named him Hele Makai which is Hawaiian for "going toward the Ocean" which we were - heading to the East Coast. Since CF is always on the water, maybe there are some neat Finnish names for water or sea.
I always thought Deohgee was a cool name for this dog the Marines had in Korea (D - O - G).
Anyway ... back to work.
Oh, and Kip -- point well taken about the friendships, etc. I'm working on "the old man" but I need to wait until he's finished with the Christmas tree stuff. Can't bother him with anything NEW during this time. The man has very few brain cells that are not in use, plus his nerves are a bit stretched! I have a good idea but I've got to wrap up all the loose ends. December 19 is our last day of tree sales and for us, that will be time to turn loose.
Peg