I got my second son's name off a road map of Oklahoma. We had a girl's name picked out (Amanda), but we never thought of a boy's name until the day before he launched out the chute. I was going to look at a '52 Chevy truck in Camargo, OK, and wanted to find it on the map, first (no, that's not his name!). I found the alpha listing and below that was "Cameron". And Cameron it became. Ten years later, he really wants a Chevy or Dodge truck, nothing newer than a 1970. Boy makes me proud! His big brother has the '46 Chevy truck.

Never did end up looking at that '52 truck!


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.