| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 | I went all out on my 46 but someone had already sterted on it before me. I also own a 40 GM that will be stock, so I get the best of both worlds. Plus if nobody modified imagine what drivetrain parts would cost. Ouch! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sublime589/album?.dir=d9d2 | | |
| |
| |