| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 328 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 328 | I found this 1958 Chevy panel for sale on another forum. It is located in west Texas (Midland/Odessa area). I am not trying to sell this, I just thought that a couple of you guys might be interested. http://www.anythingcars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20955 Phil
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain...that is where crappy ideas come from.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
found a 58 panel for sale
| 53GMCPhil | 10/28/2004 5:38 PM | |
| |
| |