I went and checked out the old plane, it is a F0rd 1929 Tri-motor. The guy was telling about the engines but I couldn't keep up! They are bigger than it originaly had due to parts. These are 400 hp Pratt-Whitney's, and man did they sound good. And its true, it did have a big'ol truck steering wheel and what looked like truck gauges, I couldn't get all the way with out spending the $50. The flights were only 10 minutes long and that was only because of the slow speeds they are flying. They are going due south 4 miles and turning around so total length was less than 10 miles! At $450 per flight and 20 to 30 flights a day, thats some big money. It looks like a barn flying over its so big and slow... and really not to loud.

Neatest thing is the take off, 200 yards max before its off the ground, landing is the same way. I think they could land it in a parking lot if they tried. Joe