| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, fonz8261, 2 invisible),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 128 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 128 | Fred, Just so that I understand, are you saying that there is another stovebolter names "truck-up" that is doing a 302 gmc??? How do I look him up? I need his stovebolt number???
Steve | | |
| |
| |