There's a chance that my 64 C10
[img]http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/sw/0813/040813_05r4.jpg[/img]

might be used in a movie about a guy (Burt Munro) who set the motorcycle land speed record in 1962.
Here\'s a site with some info on Munro

I've been in touch with the folks about it and it looks like I'll be takin the truck back out to the salt flats in October.

This will be kinda interesting, cuz I had quadruple bypass surgery on Sept 8. Well, I spose we need something to motivate our recovery, right? So this might do the trick. I've already got permission from my docs to do this...and truth be told, I'm kinda excited about it, even if the truck doesn't get into the movie. It'll be fun to be there, cuz it's at the same time as the final LSR event of the year.

One other thing...has anyone heard from Larry (LAROKE)? I've been kinda concerned about him and the hurricanes.