| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 | Hello everyone, It looks like the 1995 1st Series I got has a different VIN than what is suppose to be on it, so it doesn't look like it is going to be a orginial restoration. With that said what is the best combination for a good replacement rear and front end for a smooth safe ride. I see where there are kits called: 1947-55 1st Series Complete Mustang II IFS , really can't afford that. Looks like I will be searching the junk yards for a good deal. I plan on replacing the 6 with a V8 350 short block.
Thanks in advance... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Question on Front and Rear Ends
| OldYeller55 | 11/29/2004 2:58 AM | |
| |
| |