Steve,
I made such a mess of the headliner is more than likely going to end up a trash can liner. About 12 years ago I took out the two piece and actually saved the pieces. They are in the attic and if the mice haven't made a nest out of them I'll be installing them temporally.
My intent was to install the one piece headliner to lend some more '41 originality, although it is possible that my truck was a "change over" series. When I obtained it in 1990 it has a two piece headliner installed, which according to Jim Carter's catalog began in the mid-1941 production run.
I don't know what year Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) came out but if it looks right I may consider it. Is the ABS headliner pre-formed and molded to fit the curved corners and sides?
Maybe the wife's touch is what I need,
Don